Our Factoring Broker Service Is Available for Various Industries
Working Capital of America understands that business financing and factoring broker services could be intimidating. And because we’re dedicated to helping businesses thrive in their respective industries, we make these concepts easier and more manageable for you. We provide unique finance broker opportunities.
As your factoring broker, we would serve as the third-party entity that connects businesses that need invoice factoring with establishments that can provide your required funding. As an asset-based lending broker, we secure the best opportunities for factoring clients from various industries:
- Construction Companies
- Oil and Gas Service Companies
- Maintenance and Janitorial Services
- Aerospace Suppliers Industry
- Food Manufacturers and Distributors
- Telecommunications Industry
- Government Contractors
- Wholesale Distributors
- Automotive Suppliers
- B2B Companies
Regardless of the nature of your business, you can count on our brokers to secure the best factoring solutions for your company.
Focus On Your Business While We Take Care of Your Financing Needs
Many business owners are reasonably hesitant about working with a middle man to secure their factoring invoice needs. You want someone trustworthy to handle these sensitive funding-related concerns.
Invoice factoring is our specialty at Working Capital of America. When you use our factoring broker service, you can trust our team to secure the best financing solutions for you. This is how we help you:
- Our brokers do the factoring research, effectively clearing up your time for more important tasks.
- Our brokers know that one-size-fits-all solutions don’t exist. We find tailored programs for you.
- Our experienced brokers make sure the brokerage process is as quick and seamless as possible.
- We’ve established our credibility in the industry so we won’t have any difficulty finding funders.
- We have strong professional ties with factoring companies, making way for special rates for you.
Give us a call and get a free phone consultation today. Let’s start discussing your factoring needs.